- A Nice Perch for a Printer: Is your printer taking up too much space on your desk? Or, does it feel like your printer is miles away? Try out this 3-tier mobile printer stand! It offers your an extra-spacious table top to keep your printer within easy reach
- Flexibility Stands Out: With the adjustable table top, you get a flexible space with a lower height at 26.6” or a higher height at 30.1”. All you need to do is set it at your favorite height and invite printers, paper reams, and other office supplies in
- Your Committed Career Partner: Colleagues may come and go, but this printer stand will be always by your side as your committed partner. It’s made of high-quality particleboard and a sturdy steel frame, which is stable and durable
- Next to Your Desk or Somewhere Else? The most convenient part about this printer stand is that it’s equipped with 4 rolling casters, 2 of which are lockable. You can move it around no matter where you need it and lock it in positio
- Unlock Its Potentials: In addition to a printer stand, what else did you see from its original mix of greige particleboard and industrial black steel? A simple, rustic storage cart! You can roll it in through your home as a kitchen trolley or a side table
Color: Rustic Brown, Black
Material: Particleboard, Steel
Product Size: 19. 1”L x 15. 9”W x (26. 2” or 30. 1”) H (48.5 x 40.4 x (66 or 76) cm)
Tabletop Size: 19. 1”L x 15. 9”W (48.5 x 40.4 cm)
Each Lower Shelf Size: 15.5”L x 11.9”W (39.4 x 30.2 cm)
Distance Between Middle and Bottom Shelf: 8.9" (22.5 cm)
Distance Between Top and Middle Shelf: 10.8" or 14.8" (27.5 cm or 37.5 cm)
Product Weight: 20 lb (9.1 kg)
Max. Static Load Capacity of Tabletop: 99 lb (45 kg)
Max. Static Load Capacity of Each Lower Shelf: 33 lb (15 kg)
1 x Printer Stand
1 x Assembly Kit
1 x Instructions
Package Dimensions: 27.0 x 18.5 x 5.5 inches
Children are not allowed to climb or play on the product for safety reasons.
The printer or machine should be put at the center of the table top for added safety.
Please choose the height you desire (26.2”, 30.1”) before assembling the top board.