#yesvasagle - give VASAGLE usage rights to your content
We love seeing how customers and influencers use our products in their homes and it’s a great way for us to inspire others. So from time to time, we select Content (words, pictures, images, data, information or any other ‘user-generated content’ ) that customers and influencers upload, post or share using third-party websites or platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and Twitter (the “Third Party Platforms”) and we would like to use on our website, in other marketing channels or in any VASAGLE owned social media platforms.
If we would like to use your Content in our Media, we will contact you on the relevant Third Party Platform to ask for your consent to use your Content. You must respond directly to us within the same chat, thread or by private message using the hashtag “#yesvasagle” in order to release the agreed Content to us. For influencers who cooperate with us, if we do not receive your consent to use your content within 10 business days, we may stop cooperation and ask for return of fees and free samples.
By consenting to our use of your Content, you confirm that:
1. You are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
2. The Content is your original creation and not copied from third parties and you have all the rights necessary to allow us to use your Content.
3. Your Content does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
4. You grant VASAGLE and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual right and licence for marketing purposes, including but not limited to VASAGLE webpages, social media platforms, store materials, printed marketing, promotional emails and advertisements and in other marketing.
5. You give us your permission for us to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify your Content or any part of it.
6. If you remove any of the Content you released to us from the Third Party Platform it was originally posted on, then it will be removed from the VASAGLE Media only where your and our Third Party Platforms are linked, subject to reasonable delays for technical reasons. If your Content is used by us on Third Party Platforms which are not linked and as a result your Content is not automatically removed from the VASAGLE Media, and you would no longer like your Content to be posted on the relevant VASAGLE Media, then please contact and notify us by sending us an email to email@example.com Once notified, we will remove your Content within a reasonable timeframe.
7. We will only use personal information supplied by you for the purposes of posting your Content, unless you provide your consent for us to use your personal information for any other agreed purpose.
8. To the extent it is permitted by law to do so, we accept no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered due to our use of your Content.